Administrative Assistant position. Candidate should be an energetic individual with experience in a fast paced environment. Person should be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks. Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually when needed is a must. We are a well rooted and fast growing company looking to bring on someone who wants to be part of our very strong and hard working team.
• Answering incoming calls from clients and technicians.
• Reading, returning and directing emails to the appropriate person.
• Taking orders via phone, email and fax.
• Create work orders for technicians as orders come in.
• Maintaining office resources (office supplies, computer resources, etc.).
• Maintaining a clean and organized office at all times.
• Providing support to management as needed.
• General office and clerical duties, such as filing, faxing, scanning, and organization.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
• Ability to handle multiple calls at the same time
• Ability to organize tasks in order of importance without getting overwhelmed
• Ability to handle a fast paced, demanding environment
• Ability to work well under pressure without the need for supervision
• Excellent phone manners, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of QuickBooks is REQUIRED
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
BENEFIT INCLUDE :
401k Plans, Retirement Account, Education assistance, Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness, Sick leave Vacation and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.