Ongoing but intermittent need for assistance with customizations and maintenance of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 application. We are a growing technology consulting firm with a very active sales and marketing team. CRM is a heavily used application and we need to make sure it is customized to accommodate our workflows.
The work we need done includes tasks such as:
* Quarterly update CRM with trade association roster. This is not a trivial task.
* Clean up of existing contact records. There are lots of duplicates and we need to consolidate activity to the most recent CRM record.
* Periodic enhancements. We need new fields added, reports created, etc.
* Importing contact lists.
As examples of the work we frequently do, here are some of the tasks we recently completed include:
* LinkedIn URL on the contact record (The LinkedIn Integration with Dynamics)
* “Rating” field on the contact record (For the contacts temperament)
* “Next Step” field on the opportunity record
* Accounts recent opportunities to show on the contact record even though the contact wasn’t involved in the opportunity.
* There is a ‘Recent Opportunity’ field for contacts with opportunities but it doesn’t show the recent opportunities from the account on the contact's record.
* Add a ‘Time Zone’ field and populate records by state
* Establish a process for consolidating records that have duplicates.
We are looking for an ongoing, long term relationship with a dependable consultant/developer.