We have a mobile Android application (iOS forthcoming) which needs a total of 10 tasks completed, most of which are rather small.
These include some minor text edits, adding conditional logic for when some options will be visible, requests for feedback/input from a user to improve performance, a small function to delete in-app notifications or mark them all as read, fixing some swiping problems and API calls as well as other similar items.
1. Familiar with Android development environment including Android Studio and Java
2. Familiar with JSON and SQLite
3. Knowledge of Git, Github and/or Gitflow
4. Knowledge of EF 6
5. Access to Visual Studio 2013 preferred
6. Ability to work in a collaborative environment with individuals in different time zones
7. Take direction well, but be able to think independently
8. Strong knowledge of Microsoft MVC applications
9. Individual freelancer - not an agency or someone who won't be doing the actual work.
10. Fluent in English
11. In your 'cover letter', please provide your favorite color to prove you've read and understand this
1. Tech startup founded in 2015
2. Android version currently live, iOS under development
3. Based in the United States
4. Team spread across 5 states in 3 time zones
5. All native English speakers
6. Will discard applications not mentioning favorite color