Want to acquire React Native skills? Looking for a startup experience? Love working at the distributed team with US headquarters? Join our team as a senior React Native developer - help us build an iOS application to kick the ass of the real estate industry!
WHO ARE YOU?
* You’re a freelancer or a leader of a small team.
* You’re fast: you code fast, type fast, speak fast.
* You’re self-managed: you choose the most impactful tasks that benefit the whole company.
* You’re scrupulous: you notice the issues like “left margin is 5px while right margin is 10px”.
* Implement new features, fix bugs, improve the code of our iOS application (early stage of development).
* Talk directly to business guys, understand their requirements, implement the ones that aren’t too crazy.
* Talk directly to design guys, brainstorm ideas, make sure the app looks awesome.
* Speak up when you smell bullshit.
* Stay hungry.
* Stay foolish.
* Experience with React Native.
* Experience with English :)
* 3+ projects deployed to production.
* Availability for 30+ hours a week.
NICE TO HAVE
* Native iOS projects under your belt.
* Open-source projects on GitHub.
* UI design skills.
* Meteor experience.
* Exponent experience.
* Affection for DevOps.
Interested to become a key member of our team? Reply to this post with "Androids never dream of electric sheep", so that I know you're not a robot :)