We're looking for an experienced ASP NET MVC 5 developer with excellent communication skills.
We are a growing company and have a number of semi-greenfield projects and you will be a key part of our team.
On the technical side we care about things like code quality, unit testing and delivering frequently to our clients using continuous delivery and integration patterns.
We need a talented ASP NET MVC 5 developer who is knowledgeable with ASP NET MVC 5 and has a great eye for developing attractive UI / UX experiences to help us with building responsive, reliable systems.
You should be comfortable with creating json endpoints and/or consuming JSON data from back-end API written in NET.
You'd be involved in some exciting projects involving the latest Microsoft technologies and patterns.
We will begin with a short fixed budget project to see if we are a mutual fit. If you deliver with quality code and the required functionality, we will seek a long term hourly contract for our ongoing ASP NET MVC based projects.
- Experienced with C#, ASP NET MVC 5, EF 6, SQL Server
- Experienced with Visual Studio 2015/2013 Latest update installed
- Experienced with GIT (bitbucket , github etc)
- Demonstrable portfolio of previous work using ASP NET MVC 5
- Nice, not essential: you've worked in an Agile Team using SCRUM-like methodologies with GIT
- No agencies: we want you to be a part of our team and build a relationship with you personally
- Feel comfortable engaging with our clients and other team members to turn requirements into great software
- Responsive to messages even if it's just to say 'I'll get to this asap'
- Aware of emerging technologies, web or otherwise
- Able to join us in Slack and Skype for SCRUM and collaboration
- Passionate about your craft with a great eye for detail
- We super passionate about what we do
- We value our team members above everything
- We are honest and reliable
- Apply by sending a covering letter
- Skype interview lasting 30-60 minutes
- Paid test project so we can try working together
- Long-term contract!