We are looking for several new developers to join our rapidly growing team. There are several intranet-type websites that do some advanced back end work with SQL, and some other interesting technologies (Twilio, Mailgun, etc.) The work involved is mostly new feature development in these projects, using the latest technologies (SignalR, etc.).
We are very passionate about our work and are flexible about new ways to come up with solutions. We like to stay ahead on best practices and new technologies. Our team is distributed, and though we work closely together, especially on deliverables, hours are flexible.
- 5+ years full stack experience. The work involved is more complex than your typical website.
- Expert knowledge of SQL/Entity framework required, especially with advanced queries that can perform quickly
- Advanced knowledge of C#
- Able to speak and communicate in English
- As a follow up to the above item, we try to keep most work within the hours of 8 AM - 6 PM EST. We don't work that whole schedule, but if you are able to overlap a good part of this timeframe, whether morning or afternoon, this is obviously preferred.
- This is not a "side job". Please only apply if you are interested in full time work, and possibly long term.
If you are meet these requirements and are looking for a job with good pay, a good future and mentally challenging work, please apply! Respond with:
- Applicable, specific experience
- Prefixing your cover letter with "toast"
Thanks in advance!