Looking for an experienced C# MVC REST API developer who has excellent experience with the following:
- MVC REST API development with NoSQL (Couchbase .NET preferred)
- Experience with NoSQL / document databases (required)
- Unit Testing (required)
- Claims-based Authentication (OpenID Connect and Auth0.com) (required)
- SQL (SQL Server and SQL Azure) (required)
- Microsoft Azure deployment of web API and web apps (preferred)
- Couchbase Sync Gateway and Couchbase Lite sync with Channels (preferred)
- Xamarin Android and iOS in C# (preferred)
- Couchbase Lite on mobile (C#/.NET) (preferred)
- Team Foundation Server and Git/Bitbucket (preferred)
This is an ongoing project to build the back end data repository and API for a web and mobile application based on designs and requirements. We are looking for a full time developer (40 to 60 hours per week) with fluent spoken English who understands NoSQL and SQL data modelling and developing APIs, can think outside the box and make intelligent leaps between ideas, and who will produce clean, documented, testable, logical code.
Experience with TFS/Git and Agile/Scrum methodologies is preferred. Applicant should have MSDN and/or VisualStudio account and Visual Studio 2015.
Previous experience developing document databases with JSON such as Couchbase or Mongo is required, and an applicant who has developed multiple successful NoSQL APIs would be preferred.
The successful applicant will be working within a small team and must have flexible hours to try to match as best as possible with North America time zones. The best times are from 7am to 4pm Mountain Standard Time (Canada UTC -7). The applicant will be working with approximately 3 other people including a front-end developer, a team lead, and a CTO.