Mvvm Jobs

5 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Now It should be so simple task for an experienced developer in the field. I extracted only the needed parts and the code is available now and attached. Now it is using Prism 6.2 and everything is up-to-date. The Issues I think could be solved in minutes and needs a small amount of time, concentration. Desired: A custom Wizard which could be called from the viewmodel in prism/wpf applications. I want to keep some basics of my code, cause those are related to my own platform. Issues: 1. FinishCOmmand and CancelCommand won't close their dialogs after their job is finished. 2. I used a SimpleCommand in the code based on a code posting on the Internet and I think it could be refactored, cause in Prism we have DelegateCommand. Future jobs regarding similar scenarios or totally different projects are available as well. Hope you could give me a hand.
Skills: Model View ViewModel (MVVM) .NET Framework C# Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
I started working on Xamarin and MVVMCross, while it seems as interesting concept I am finding a few challenges getting up to speed. I am looking for an MVVMCross and Xamarin expert to walk resolve issues and direct me when needed. An example is I have a home screen that I would like to have two lists on, I am not sure what to use for that, The idea is 25% of my home screen view would be a one row list that scroll horizontally and the other 75% of my screen would be a grid template that will load more with scrolling. The way I would like to do this is by having you login to my machine using TeamExplorer or Skype (Also good for voice communication), where you code it/resolve the issue for me. The above is one example only I am developing an app and until I get up to speed I will need help.
Skills: Model View ViewModel (MVVM) Xamarin
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Application will close when attendee walks away (again, a sql query can tell you which attendees are nearby) Technology skills needed: 1. Visual Studios C# 2. WPF 3. Entity Framework 4. MVVM Long Description: Gallery Kiosk - interior We need 2 fixes. 1.
Skills: Model View ViewModel (MVVM) SQL