Looking for a web developer who can tap into several existing APIs, pull various data, and send an email w/ the data formatted and a link to to a PDF version of the report, as well as static links to various existing landing pages. Basically build the following:
1. login page (username / password) with forgot password / error handling features
2. dashboard page that contains rows that have: name, edit, view
3. top navigation links: home, add client, admin settings, and search function (searches client name records)
4. add a client page will have form fields for name, email addresses, and various IDs for things like google analytics, call rail, adwords, webmaster tools, etc. with a save button
5. view a client page will show all of the above info and will have an edit button that will take you to an edit screen, which is just like the add a client screen but the fields are populated. this has a save button.
6. also on this view client page there is an email function that will mail whatever analytics are selected or inputted on the client page. These stats will be formatted into a responsive html email and a pdf version. There will be a test this email button that will go to the main admin's email(s), a send this email report now button, and a button that will set this report to be delivered/generated every 30 days.
7. admin settings page: main admin email address, secondary email addresses separated by comma who will also get the test emails, update password
8. A template email that have "hooks" to pull the data in for each client. Some conditional logic that will show a static graphic if a certain analytics field is not populated in the admin (e.g. if adwords id is not populated then show html block with static graphic and link to landing page. All of the other analytics blocks will link to the client's dashboard.
Wireframes to follow upon hire.