We need to subdivide an existing network to create a new isolated segment.
For that, we are looking for a network consultant knowledgeable in business network infrastructure and hardware.
The task is to select hardware for the network segment, then to make change in the existing infrastructure to isolate the new segment and to configure it.
Finally, the task would require installation and setup of Linux workstations and servers on the new segment.
- Must have prior experience in layer 3 networking
- Must be able to propose hardware based on our needs
- Must be able to install and configure Linux servers / workstations
- Linux Samba fileserver knowledge an asset
- Firewalling knowledge an asset
- VPN knowledge an asset
CONSULTANT MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE IN MONTREAL, CANADA