Automotive Company is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to work in-house developing our new dispatch/inventory software. This opportunity will allow the candidate to not only be part of a growing independent dealership, but also to use your creativity with freedom to help develop a new business for our company.
• Help to develop company’s new software for dispatching and inventory management.
• Gather data from our current software and procedures to implement on new website
• Identify Gaps
• Design solutions
• Manage on-site & off-shore teams
• Project Management Activities
• Liaison with company’s owner, developers, and clients.
• A proven track record
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Project Management Experience
• 4+ years experience in software engineering including code development, scripting, workflow, data mapping
• 4+ years experience in mainframe support COBOL, IMS, DB2, and CICS.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be productive independently and/or as a team member
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Competitive Salary
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation
If you are up for this challenge, send your resume and write a cover letter with 2-3 sentences telling us why you are our ideal candidate, your salary requirement and what is your favorite app and why?