Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
1. Create an environment for running this script based on miniconda3 using conda manager
Intent: to have a least-size movable python distribution that can run this script
Delieverable: windows script to do this job of creating environment.
2. Produce requirements.txt
Intent: allow someone not using Anaconda to install necessary packages using pip
Delieverable: windows script to do this job
3. Educate about differences of building virtual envs with virtualenv and conda
Intent: understand what is going on
4. Advise on feasability of packaging this script to Win32 executable and making it small in size
(for example - the script relies on pandas library, which is big and may not fit well into single binary).
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for experienced Windows drivers developer. Both kernel mode and user mode. Current tasks we need to complete by the right candidate:
- Windows Driver that blocks access to any USB drive (including phones, cameras etc.)
- Driver that blocks openning file if it matches the pattern like anti-malware does
- Driver to prevent our process from being killed via task manager or any other way
Please apply only if you developed Windows drivers earlier.