I want a fun, highly organized real estate assistant for my booming business. This person needs to be available by text, phone and email between the hours of 8am-8pm, off and on. Some hours will be set hours and some will be "flexed" for on-call needs.
Duties will include :
*Turning in office files via our office DotLoop system within 48 hours (or less) of a contract
* Positive, respectful communication with my main office staff and fellow agents
*filling out real estate forms and addenda
*organizing Dropbox files
*scanning/emailing: Proofreading for spelling and grammar before sending is a MUST.
* keeping track of transaction deadlines
* ongoing addition and editing of tasks and contacts in Brivity (www.Brivity.com)
* Regular sync'ing of my MacBook with my iPhone and Brivity - making sure all contacts are the same at all times.
* email communication to clients/agents/escrow/lenders regarding transactions
* mailings and automated emails to clients, creating postcards, flyers and other online marketing materials
Pay will be greater for someone who is a licensed real estate assistant and/or someone who has a command of :
1) systems on www.kw.com (Keller Williams real estate systems) ie: KWMLS, 33 touch, 8x8 communication, KW marketing materials/resources.
2) DotLoop, Dropbox and MacBook (Apple). A person able to sync contacts anywhere via any type of computer/phone or system would be a valuable treasure!
3) Washington state MLS forms and addenda.
I'm looking for someone who will genuinely commit to the excellent customer care component of my business. This assistant's organizational excellence will be essential for allowing me to better leverage my time with past, current and future clients. I need an educated, even-tempered, detail-oriented person who is capable of fast service with a smile. This person needs to help me develop our Brivity task system so that we can both log in at anytime and see what tasks have and have not been completed. Real estate is fast paced in this hot market, so flexibility is a must. I need a self-starter who can rush certain time sensitive jobs that come up, without making mistakes on forms and/or critical communication. Time management in order to accomplish all tasks in priority order is essential.