Looking for LNMP & LAMP application engineers who have expert knowledge in building web applications using the Symfony2/Doctrine2 PHP framework.
We're looking for those who are passionate. Those who are always looking for the most effective, and most efficient way to build and deploy new features into our expanding product.
You'll be working in an agile atmosphere with 7 other people. We move fast and deploy often.
Here are a list of things that we use:
ActiveCollab (Project Management)
Symfony2, Doctrine2 ORM
Clojure (ZeroMQ & Rabbit)
Elasticsearch <-- Dropping
MongoDB <-- Phasing out
If you're considering applying for this job you should:
1. Have expert knowledge with Symfony2 & general MVC.
2. Build tests, tests, tests, tests, and lots of tests!
4. Work well with 'git' (we use github).
5. Interface well with other team members.
6. You'll love consuming APIs (facebook, twitter, instagram, full contact)
7. Have lots of common sense.
Things you should be comfortable with and have:
1. You’ll be comfortable with video calls - we do them at times!
2. You’ll be okay from time to time working in the EST in the United States.
3. You’ll be comfortable speaking English.
4. You should have a great internet connection!
More about the job:
We've just finished an overhaul on one of our web tools using the Symfony2 framework. It is our plan to extend this project by taking two of our other legacy tools and building them into our Symfony2 deployment. You'll be analyzing features (full commit history available) in our legacy web based tools and rebuild them with Symfony. It's going to be a blast!! You should join in on the fun!
We'll provision your own private lab environment for you to use.
We're looking to hire 3-5 people. Looking forward to your applications!
Reasons not to apply:
If you're using someone else's identity then don't even attempt to apply for this position. If you don't have enough courtesy to be who you portray yourself to be then do yourself a favor and back away from this job posting. We will find out if you are a fraud, and you will be reported to upwork. We're all professionals here. Don't be scandalous.