isoTree.com is a boutique Internet Marketing agency, with over fifteen years of experience specializing in being a partner to our clients, by providing online customer acquisition via highly targeted sponsored search marketing campaigns. We are looking for a Digital Account & Client Relations Coordinator for a core role on our team, with the upward mobile potential to transcend into a leadership position.
We are seeking candidates with experience in Digital Projects involving lead generation via search marketing campaigns, such as pay per click (PPC), e.g Google Adwords and conversion rate optimization (CRO) landing page testing. Candidates should also have experience implementing search marketing Digital Projects and participating with Client Relations Account Management.
The ideal candidate is experienced with coordinating a collaborative team, participating in the decision making and task management organization, to achieve measurable results while meeting deadlines.
We are looking for someone to join our team, who is highly organized, analytical, detail-oriented, self-starter and has exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
This is a perfect opportunity for candidates who want to work from home and looking for flexibility in their job agreement.
This is a Part-time position of 15-25 hours per week, working a long term position, with consistent and predictable monthly income earnings.
Compensation: $18 USD/hr -- compensation is negotiable, commensurate with skills and experience.
Please be advised, that training for all facets of this Account Coordinator job position are provided to applicable candidates.
* Client Relations Account Coordinator : Maintain regular contact and follow-up with clients across all verticals, as well as any client-related inquiries or trouble shooting resolutions. Maintain existing relationships, managing day-to-day client affairs and working with Senior Management to manage client expectations and ensure satisfaction. Responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of various web statistics/reports. Provide support to core Operations, Senior Account Managers and assist with Business Development initiatives.
* Junior Digital Project Manager : Assist with creation and ongoing review of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological requirements. Experience working with web developers, engineers, and designers, collaborating to create and execute project plans. Capable of accurately identifying and articulating the standard digital boutique agency ad-hoc problems that arise in Operations. Provide outstanding leadership skills in strategic problem solving with Senior Management, in pursuit of the Team's effective collaboration, based on measurable results. Serve as the driving force to begin researching, collecting information from various staff, then putting together a strategy with Senior Management for the handling the Project.
* Operations Liaison and Coordinator : Balance multiple variables and factor in overarching considerations to facilitate group decisions with core operations management. Beginning with communicating the ranking order of the daily agenda priority, upon consultation with Senior Management. Responsible for day-to-day team project coordination, ensuring all projects follow protocol and capable of preparing communicative progress report updates for Senior Management.
* Experience in Digital Marketing Projects - with Lead Generation via Pay Per Click Search Marketing Campaign and Conversion Rate Optimization.
* Digital Project Coordinator experience, contributing to driving project definition, scope and strategic insights. Participating in research, problem solving and Team decision making. Organizing the task management plan of various collaborating Team members. Such as ; IT, Pay Per Click Account Managers, Analysts, etc. -- to accomplish various objectives.
* Strong familiarity with digital reporting metrics and providing web analysis insights.
* Experience with Google Adwords Pay Per Click (PPC) and Bing Sponsored Search Account Management.
* Knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines; Including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, online analytics and various conversion rate optimization methods.
* Writing content related to Sales, Public Relations and preparing Client Marketing Trends Reports.
* Proven ability to synthesize sources of information into unified insights and stories which have landed or optimize business.
* Established skills with office administration and operations. Preferably, with an Internet-based company and experience collaborating with outsourced staff.