Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are an advertising and marketing agency based in San Francisco. We're looking for a copywriter to work with our team to create high-quality content for our projects.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by
- Write creative copy including headlines, taglines, positioning statements and
feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials and more
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
Please bid on this project if only you are from the U.S.
No outsourced service or other countries will be accepted.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Muwae (pronounced /mua/ as in kissing) is a startup online jewelry retailer, serving the fast fashion jewelry market by offering quality products at affordable prices. Please kindly find our website: www.muwae.com and introducing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnIwkcdJEY8
We are looking for Press Release Writer and Fashion Blogger to help us expand our brand.
We need articles could be published on press, website, blog and so on.
1) Indicate the business model of Muwae: As a startup online jewelry retailer, Muwae serves the fast fashion jewelry market by offering quality products at affordable prices. We aim to update our products on a weekly basis and unsponsored product reviewers will be the first ones to try them on and give customers 100% honest feedback.
2) Our motto: Always believe love is about to happen.
3) As a fast fashion brand, we update our jewelries on weekly basis.
4) Premium service: Free shipping and free returns
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a person who can write a good online article of about 500-600 words featuring my non-profit foundation which supports HIV children's shelters in Nairobi. I would like to publish it on a reliable source on the internet. I will help with the writing but I would like someone who knows how to put it on a reliable news source online.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for someone to help me out with a variety of tasks to aid our website (HustleGreen.com), some of which consist of:
- Emailing complimentary websites to do articles or partnerships
- Posting CL ads
- Trying to get free or cheap publishing about our company (can be an exchange)
- Getting/Creating Backlinks for SEO purposes
- Finding companies to do guest posts on our blog
Must be Great at English and have experience doing similar work.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I need assistance with a PR professional. Assistance will include helping create a media kit, writing article submissions and assisting me getting stories related to my line of work picked up by local and national media.
My new website is
More of what I can do can also be found at
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for a website content writer for our ongoing website projects.
Our projects will range from technical services to human services to product marketing. So the writer has to be smart, has to be able to adapt with any given scenario, and most importantly has to have perfect English.
Will be considering the lowest bids (dont bother sending any over 3.33) and most creative ones. LOWEST BIDS receive preference.
NONSTOP WORKLOAD. ALL WORK OVER SKYPE. HIGH BANDWIDTH NEEDED
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are a startup subscription supplement company. Our product is a proprietary supplement that prevents a hangover when you take it before drinking. We're launching in a few weeks and would like to engage an experienced PR professional. We've filmed a commercial that will be ready to be released online in a few weeks so our PR provider would need to have an appropriate media database and contacts to maximize views.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are working with a national medical provider, and are in need of a copy writer / editor / proof reader for many media outlets. This include Press Releases, Social Media, and much more. I small amount of education is required in understanding the client needs, so we can provide approved copy beforehand.