My business is trying to establish new clients in the Netherlands & Europe and am looking for an assistant & client relations associate who can help. This position is part time and can also be done as part of an internship or "stage". It is mostly a work-from-home position, but occasionally need in-person presence when meeting with executives and with clients.
- Be a spokesperson for the business
- Reach out to potential clients to set up appointments
- Accompany company executives to meet and visit potential clients
- Co-present presentations for clients
- Perform internet research
- Understand the consulting business model
- High school degree
- Proficient command of English and Dutch
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer facing jobs (sales, customer service)
- Presentation skills (Powerpoint, Prezi, public speaking)
- Skilled in Word, Excel, or their Google Apps equivalents, Doc, Sheets.
- Excited about innovation and technology
- Savy user of online web-based tools