We are looking for experienced CAD engineers (mechanical/design/process ) to join our team. We have a variety of projects which we need to complete over the next 1-2 years.
We would start by giving a small test project and if this is completed successfully, give larger projects in the future.
We are ideally looking for mechanical and process engineers who:
(1) Have a broad technical understanding and understand machine design and process principles and who also have an understanding of production & fabrication technologies such as welding, laser cutting, 2,3,4,5 axis CNC machine, tolerances, bearing selection, air systems and servo drive technology. We are not looking for CAD engineers simply to convert 2D to 3D or compile manufacturing drawings only.
(2) Is proficient in the use of Solid Works and can work alone without constant supervision.
(3) A basic working knowledge of English.
(4) Has a fast internet connection.
(5) Can communicate (voice, text and screen sharing)...