We're a UK based digital marketing agency that exists to change the world for the better using digital marketing.
Our clients are charities / nonprofits who want to make a real difference. We help them make that difference by delivering digital audits, campaigns and consultancy.
We're looking for support from a digital marketer who can help us get our clients' life-changing services to more people, and to help us market our own agency to those charities.
One day you might be writing and setting up emails to go out on Mailchimp. The next you could be planning and setting up Facebook ad campaigns. Then you might be faced with a challenge to get conversion tracking set up on a website. Or even making AdWords work better for the client.
It's a varied job with equally varied challenges.
The skills you definitely need to have are:
- Facebook ads - writing, setting up, tracking and testing
- Google Analytics - creating reports and setting up tracking code on websites
- Google AdWords - managing campaigns, creating new ones and reporting
- Email marketing - setting up segmented and automation campaigns in platforms like Mailchimp and Dotmailer
- CMS - updating content in CMSs like WordPress and Drupal
- Fluent English - you would have to write content both for staff in charities (marketing our services) and their supporters (marketing the charity's services)
The skills we'd like you to have are:
- Awesome copywriting - beyond just being able to write in good English, you can write awesome charity copy that encourages people to sign up to events and donate
- Blog writing - the ability to write blogs on digital marketing topics
- Unbounce - setting up landing pages in Unbounce, reporting on their success and managing users.
- Report writing / editing - as well as producing reports of data, you'd be able to write reports with insights for our clients on what that data means, and what they should do with it.
The work would be ongoing and would vary depending what work needs to be done.