I-COM is the official industry backed international forum for exploring Data & Measurement issues facing the Digital Marketing Industry. Backed by over 100 associations representing advertisers, agencies and media owners, around the world, our goals are showcasing meaningful innovation and working toward consensus on best practices.
We are looking for a professional who can develop & execute strategic sales/ marketing plans to achieve revenue goals. Following are the job responsibilities:
1. Manage multiple priorities under deadlines, can prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver consistent results for the business and bring initiatives to successful completion
2. Develop budgets and projections for advertising
3. Manage and execute online campaigns, social marketing events
4. Participate in the creation of sales collateral
5. Create and foster partnership with senior business leaders to drive strategic business decisions