Looking for a cosmetic chemist with experience in creating natural deodorant, with proper formulation measurements included.
I've made my own deodorant formula using tablespoons, etc. But I wanted to find out more from an expert, how to use the right measurements each time, etc.
All of these items heated in a pyrex pot (double boiler) for around 8-10 minutes on high heat.
1 tblspoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of borax
1 tablespoon of candelila & carnauba wax
1 tea spoon of vegetable emulsifying wax
1 tea spoon of jojoba oil
1 tea spoon of witch hazel and grapeseed oil
dead sea salts distilled in water
Once all the products are melted, I add this in:
1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder
1 tablespoon of bentonite clay
1. What do you charge for creating a formula?
2. What testing do you do?
3. Who owns the formula?
4. What is the cost per pound (or per unit) of the formula?
5. What contract manufacturers do you recommend?
6. How will you handle stability testing failures?
7. How many formula options will you give me?
8. What packaging do you recommend?
9. Have you worked on similar formulas in the past? Can I see some examples?