- 3-5 years of development and test automation experience
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of the following languages: Ruby
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of a UI automation tool such as Selenium (Jenkins)
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Strong understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, and SOAP
- Basic knowledge of open source tools such as curl, JMeter
- Very strong communication skills written & verbal in English
- Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD
- Experience working in Cloud computing
- Exp with Scrum methodology
- Exp with Python
• Writing test automation for UIs and could also include APIs ...
• Write test code using in house UI test frameworks utilizing Selenium, Ruby, and Python.
• Writes and executes automated test scripts using a pre-defined framework
• Writes positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies
• Tests APIs, user interfaces (UIs), web services and/or web applications
• Participates in test automation code reviews
• Collaborates with other quality and development engineers to build, evolve, and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline
- This project is an internal ticketing system used by roughly 80% of the support floor.