High-end magazine available in print at over 1,500 retail stores across US and Canada, including all Barnes and Noble stores. Covers the best in art, innovation, culture, and adventure.
- Review, research, and write assigned content - including profiles, feature stories, and short- and long-form captions - using a myriad of sources, including audio and/or written transcripts, to ensure accuracy and consistency with magazine standards.
- Consistently deliver content through a storytelling lens that represents the CREATIV ethos.
- Deliver stories that are accurate, clear, and concise in the directed style of the magazine's readership.
- Work to deadlines in advance and make effective revisions based on feedback from editors via Google Drive.
- Assist editors with front-end research. Opportunity to develop stories and interview.
Proven: You have previous writing and fact-checking experience, preferably with a globally-distributed magazine. Bonus: You...