Developers must have strong experience in the following areas:
1. MYSQL, PHP 5.4+, PHP Template engines such as Smarty
3. Text editors such as CKEditor
4. Imaging, Video uploading plugins.
5. Responsive / Mobile interface designs.
The features of the CMS system:
1. Portfolio management of models. Allow admin user to upload pictures, videos and write descriptions of each model like posts, but has more structured data.
2. Reviews: allow users to submit reviews of each model for admin's approval before showing up.
3. Page management: custom pages to be added in and modified.
4. Site configuration control: site metadata, user level controls etc.
5. Blog management: allow news, posts to be added.
6. Use template engine so that the style of the website can be changed easily.