Our organization provides modern development tools for designing and creating todays mobile, client and server based applications. This role is to assist in executing a test plan against some of our latest updates and enhancements to our products alongside with our internal team. This would include tasks such as installation scenario testing, bug fix validation, and traditional click testing of new features amongst other areas of functionality. The ideal candidate would have the following background:
• Experience in working with development environments including IDE’s, debuggers, compilers, etc.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs the team
• Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
• Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
• Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.
Please submit your responses to the questions listed below in your Cover Letter.
1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and send your internet speed with an attached screen shot.
2. Please describe the computer you will be working from? (Make, model, CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system). Example answer: Apple, MacBook Air, 1.7Ghz I7, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, OS X
3. Please provide a screen shot of the antivirus protection you are using on your computer.