FinFolio is a boutique technology company that makes software for professional financial advisers. We are seeking an experienced and talented professional to become an Investment Software Specialist. Join a team focused on providing great software and exceptional service to our clients.
FinFolio is a client-focused support culture that rewards employees for innovation, professionalism, and personal development. We need top talent to help us grow. If you thrive in an exciting, dynamic, rapidly-changing environment, we'd like to talk with you.
• Discussing investments and software functionality with clients and prospective clients.
• Working with strategic clients to enhance the software.
• Provide in depth technical support by resolving issues and questions by phone and e-mail.
• Implement new clients by converting data from their old portfolio management system.
• Assist in testing our products between and during software releases.
• Work with the development team to communicate software bugs and other issues.
• Lock-down processes and procedures to help future team members as our company grows.
• Interpret and validate technical issues, test solutions, follow-up and escalate when necessary.
• Maintain and create documentation by logging support cases, e-mail and knowledge base articles.
• Work on various external projects as needs arise.
• Knowledge of the financial industry, including bonds, options, and non-US currencies.
• Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
• Ability to learn complex technical and theoretical information quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong attention to detail.
You would be a particularly good fit if you had one or more of the following capabilities:
• General technical competence, skilled with scripting, installing software, able to learn new technologies and apply it to your job
• Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and various system architectures and environments.
• Education in Finance, MIS, computer science, other technical degrees, economics, or business management.
• Prior experience with client/server applications and relational databases.
• Network administrative experience.
• Experience with ours or a competitor's products. (i.e. Advent Axys, Schwab PortfolioCenter)
• Series 6, 7, 63, or 65 Licenses.
• Ability to travel and provide on-site training and support for large clients.
At our heart FinFolio is a software company, founded and run by a software developer who has created, grown and sold similar startups. FinFolio has broken into a >$1B vertical market with well-established competitors and we have a reputation for leading our field in software design.