KiKinben BD is looking for a Linux System Administrator Guru to configure and secure a new eCommerce website using Magento 2.1.
You need to have:
1. Multiple years of experience in planning and running Linux-based production deployments in high-availability & high-performance environments
2. Knowledge of Linux best security practices
3. Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
4. Experience of installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as cPanel, Plesk, Nginx, MySQL
5. Disaster recovery experience
6. Experience of building HA systems using Master/Master and Master/Slave MySQL replication
7. Strong experience with serving HTTP traffic, including knowledge of load-balancing, caching/CDNs and HTTP security.
8. Experience of working with configuration management tools
9. Configure site monitoring services
10. Recommend and implement a high availability solution
11. Experience with system automation and monitoring tools
12. Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written