Title: CAD Designer, Lighting Controls
We are currently seeking an experienced CAD operator to join our fast growing team as a Designer. We are a startup company, experiencing very rapid growth. The environment is fast paced and highly collaborative. You will have an active role in creating the required layouts and documentation for lighting control projects in the construction channel.
* Performing CAD design and other assignments under the direction of sales engineering, interpreting markups and generating accurate drawings.
* Performing drafting of tasks based on input from Sales Engineering or directly with customers for integration into specifications and/or installation.
* Performing drawing revisions and tracking changes throughout the submittal process.
* Solid working knowledge of most recent release of AutoCAD software.
* Experience in wiring diagrams, electrical engineering or lighting layouts.
* Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
* Works on assignments that are dynamic in nature, requiring sharp judgment and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to convey engineering design concepts through a technical drawing utilizing clear and concise drafting methods and following industry standards for architectural drawings.
* Ability to read, understand and interpret lighting and controls specifications and lighting drawings.
* Working knowledge of windows based computing systems and ability utilize MS office suite of software applications.
* Ability to collaboratively work with in house engineering team, sales engineers, distributors and contractors, both in a team environment or independently