Are you awesome at customer service? Do you want to make every encounter with every client or prospective client the best experience possible? Do you love talking with people and helping people make the right decision and finding solutions to resolve their issues or questions? Are you a rock star and want to be part of a rock star team of customer experience professionals for one of the hottest new business categories and the future of technology? If this is you and you meet the qualifications below then we should talk about your future.
- Speak, Write, and Communicate in English like a native.
- Good internet technology understanding (do you know what a Port Forward is). I don't need you to solve the issue but I need you to be able to understand the issue.
- Available to work regular hours 5 or 6 days a week. I am flexible with the number of hours a day and hours of work (immediate needs are for 8am - 6pm (Pacific Standard Time).
1. Answer sales inquiries via phone, online chat, and email (we use zendesk for all inbound inquiries and help questions).
2. Provide tier 1 technical support and interface with tier 2 team as needed.
3. Provide customer support service (e.g. billing, shipping, service issue type questions)
I'm looking for the best and the brightest. I'm looking for people that can do a great job today but want to be the customer service leaders of tomorrow.
If you have read this post and think you can do the job then send me a brief introduction about yourself.