We are building a web-based inventory management application for small businesses using .net. Our application has to be hosted on Microsoft Azure. At this point, our project is almost 60% complete and our current freelance developer is tied up with his regular full-time job and has been delaying this project so we wrapped it up in an "as-is" condition. The new developer should pick up from where it is left off.
Must have extensive experience with:
.NET, C#, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, KENDO UI, Xamarin. Integrating with third party API's
Here is the list of high-level requirements we need what we need before we launch this product.
1) Modify some existing pages/input fields
2) Develop new features and functionality for some pages - Generate purchase orders (partially completed), work order etc.
3) Make our application responsive using bootstrap/ KENDO UI -> should work on all devices and browsers without an app. We have quite a lot of grids within the application which need to be made responsive.
4) Fix bugs, performance issues, database errors as required
5) Integrate our website with web application (users should be able to signup from our website and connect to application and host on Azure - example -> https://www.freshbooks.com/)
6) Integrate with third party billing app - to manage subscribers, billing, track usage, also accept recurring credit card payments.
7) Update UI - We will provide mockups/ design files and slices as required
8) We are also planning on creating an android app using Xamarin
9) Must be available to work around 20 - 30 hours per week to take this product live
I will share detailed requirements, demo existing app and codes to shortlisted candidates.
Good at explanations and solid understanding of .NET to answer my questions
Respond to emails quickly
Should be available to discuss over Hangouts or Skype. Best time to meet would be 10 AM EST.
Note: Candidates with good skill set and lowest hourly rates will be preferred.