We are looking for experienced Ruby on Rails developer for on-going project.
A right person will have the opportunity to help a new fast-growing startup (based in Helsinki) in further development of it's product and the backend systems; create new integrations for the system and help to operate production environments (service is running on AWS).
More about the company and product:
LeadFeeder has roots deep in web analytics, and the team is the pioneer of web analytics technology development in Northern Europe. We see a huge potential in utilising web analytics, making other sales and marketing systems more intelligent.
It's a pleasure to work with us on a permanent basis as we:
- are a stable European company
- offer options in the company
- pay on a fair and regular basis
- (for valuable team players) guarantee switch to other projects if this completed
- provide experience in effective remote team work and abroad IT corporate values
Experience requirements for the candidate:
- solid Ruby experience: 3 years +
- strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- test driven development (RSpec or other)
- relational (MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra, etc.) database experience
- good team work and communication skills (English)
- experience and skills developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- strong skills with object-oriented programming and test driven development
- solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
- knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with:
- web service APIs, both as a user and developer
- cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Web analytics
- on-time code development for assigned tasks
- QA for partner developer (code review)
- every-day planning and reporting
- work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day :)
All details about the project will be provided during technical interview.
Feel free to apply if you are interested in long-term cooperation.