Aiyuwang is a large-scale minor language educational platform established by an expatriate from France. It’s headquartered in Xi’an, an international metropolis, and is comprised of staffs that are experienced in the fields of Internet and education. Our strategic objective is to work out personalized language-study plans by means of recruiting thousands of overseas foreign teachers in order for our Chinese students to learn target languages that are standardized, precise, and efficient. Our market targets core consumers, including university students who major in English and are in the process of learning a foreign language, along with employees in large enterprises who has a need to acquire a foreign language. Additionally, our company aims to enable everyone to achieve their goals by studying online and on the go using computers or cell phones. Meanwhile, apart from the basic training, we also provide our clients services such as overseas information consultation and internship opportunities under the support of local and foreign teaching resources.
We are in search for dedicated language teachers with extensive grammar/speech knowledge of their native language to work as a part-time online teacher. You are to provide online instructions for a wide range of learners (kids/beginners, intermediate, adults). The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner. You will help our students enhance their fluency and/or correct preexisting problems that may be present in their current abilities. The basic idea is for you to teach your language using the English/Mandarin language because it's the only language in common between the students and you as our possible teachers. Our students are from China, and you will set-up your own teaching hours according our time zone (GMT +8). The lesson contents, materials, presentations, et cetera is entirely up to you as the teacher.
Please know that by submitting your application with us and foregoing with the recruitment process, you may either have students waiting for you or not. We’re basically expanding your market by placing your profile on our website. It’s entirely up to the student if they wish to learn from you or not.
What you’ll be doing:
• Teach your native language to Chinese learners
• Conduct one-on-one/group video lessons with students within the prescribed time
• Conduct regular level assessment, teach regular lessons, provide corrective feedback and
• Ensure that the students understand each lesson based on a set of guidelines
• Prepare and study the teaching materials before the lesson starts
• Create a lesson memo with the necessary feedback about the topics discussed
• Able to handle special projects if ever there is any
• Has extensive knowledge of your mother tongue
• Excellent command of the English language
• Has excellent social skills and strong work ethics and must be professional, passionate about teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable and can work with minimal supervision
• Experience in teaching is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Applicant must have at least attained college-level (university students are welcome to apply)
• Wired internet connection of at least 3 Mbps, Headset with Microphone, HD Webcam, and a quiet, clutter-free, and well-lighted teaching environment
• Proficient in the use of computers
• Could work anytime between 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (GMT +8)
• Open to work on weekends