# This is a test drive to validate the team that will be hired to further develop our project.
# NDA to be signed.
## Development Task Background:
## Development Task Description:
1- Extend Duktape library (either directly or using Dukluv) to support UDP communication on at least one of the following 2 platforms (Windows/Linux, Windows/OSX, Windows/Windows Mobile, Windows/iOS, Windows/Android, Linux/Windows Mobile, Linux /iOS, Linux /Android, OSX /Windows Mobile, OSX /iOS, OSX /Android)
2- Document and test changes. Integration tests could be developed using Character Generator Protocol for instance.
3- Dukluv has already implemented TCP from libuv. UDP is also available but not integrated. If Dukluv is used, an additional task is requested to provide an opinion on the current quality of libuv integration/Dukluv implementation.
## Estimated Time to complete: 4 hours.
## Additional information:
- Linux platform could be: Centos, Ubuntu, etc.
- Windows Mobile: Version 8.1 and above.
- OSX: version 10.8 “Mountain Lion” and above.
- Windows: version 8 and above
- iOS: version 7 and above.
- Android: Jelly Bean and above.
- Coding standards: https://www.securecoding.cert.org/confluence/display/seccode/SEI+CERT+Coding+Standards . Other standard allowed if justified.
- Unit Test frameworks: xUnit compatible preferred (CppUTest, Criterion, googletest). Other unit test framework allowed if justified.
- Linter: Resharper, linter-clang, oclint, cppcheck.
Libuv: http://libuv.org , https://github.com/libuv/libuv
Dukluv - Duktape with libuv support: https://dukluv.io , https://github.com/creationix/dukluv
Character Generator: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_Generator_Protocol