This project is the creation of a VB script that takes an excel output table from an enterprise accounting system, tabulates it and does a few calculations, then extracts a formatted subtable and sends it to an outlook mailmerge document with email addresses matched to manager names in the table. The email addresses are kept in an excel database. Script should also export the original table to a PDF archive with date-stamp in the filename every time the script is run.
We will provide a detailed spec for the feed, output tables, filenames, etc. directly to devs who contact us.
Bullet Point Overview:
• Automate data import from an excel format feed
– Can we run the script independently of opening Excel?
• Data tabulation from import
• Extract specific subtables and email them to (less than 30) people
• We will provide a detailed spec when we talk.
• This is a small VB script project – would like to see it completed in a week or less.
• Opportunity for follow-on work tracking responses, etc.