Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a very creative designer to create an 80s VHS like intro.
You'll need to be able to re-create a unicorn horse (see picture) and let the unicorn fly around some animated text.
We expect you to have some imagination so we definitely expect that you have some input in the creativity. We have a script with references.
Examples of what we're looking for :
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We need experienced 3D animators for our on going projects. Only candidates from Gujarat-India will be selected as you need to collaborate frequently with our team in our office.
Get back to us with your show reel. This is a long term project with attractive remuneration. More details and examples will be given in Interview.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
1. Color grading
2. Video editor
3. Creative or conceptualisation input on editing
4. Graphic designer
5. Sense of selecting suitable Audio to match the visual
6. Problem solving skills
7. Able to travel if needed.
8. Fast response in communication
10. Able to produce Montage
11. Able to work within tight timeline
12.Able to edit and deliver WOW effect base on given material.
13. Willing to travel (If required)
...........& others related skills required in video production but stated down.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for an expert in particle effects creations for our portfolio of 2D slots games.
We need the following from you:
1) Create Particle Effects using Particle Designer or equivalent program.
2) Export finished particle effects as PLIST file and PNG for particle.
3) Also deliver source file (e.g. PEX / PDPROJECT).
4) Deliver previews of all animations (screen recording / swf / other) so that developer knows exact outcome required.
The work will be ongoing (if you are excellent).
Initially we will hire you for fixed price project.
QUESTIONS - only applicants who answer will be considered.
1. What program / particle effects editor do you use in order to generate particle effects? Please provide a link to several particle effect you have created which would be appropriate for slots games.
2. What is your professional background? Programmer? Designer?
3. In what format will you show us previews of the particle effects?
4. In what format will you export...