Starlyn Creative (www.starlyncreative.com) helps smaller brands create engaging branded content without the high cost of hiring an agency. We do creative and inspired work with photography and video. Right now we are looking to add some talented passionate people to our team!
We are looking to add someone to our team who can work with us virtually to do video post editing, motion graphics and animations for our clients websites.
This is a paid position where you will have the opportunity to have your work displayed on web, t.v., and for ad campaigns. You will have an opportunity to be creative as well as build your portfolio.
Primary roles of this position:
-To create animated graphics
-To edit short web videos
THIS IS FOR YOU IF. . .
· You have an interest in video production and web videos
· You LOVE being on the computer and have non-stop, reliable high-speed internet service (you feel withdrawal when you're not connected!)
· You love playing around in Adobe After Effects and learning new things.
· You delight in going over the top to make people happy. You over-deliver.
· You consider yourself a problem solver who doesn't get freaked out with things you don't quite understand ¦ instead you look at it as an opportunity to develop your skill-set even further.
· You are comfortable working on tight deadlines, and delivering creative work quickly.
· You are not afraid to ask for help when you don't understand something
· You take your work seriously and are always on time with deadlines.
· You are comfortable with using Photoshop
· You are excellent at using Adobe After Effects
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF….
· You are frequently late. Deadlines scare you. You have trouble handing things in on time.
· Time-management is something you struggle with.
· You're defensive, argumentative, and blame others when things go wrong.
· You consider yourself more of a creative free spirit than an organized, streamlined thinker.
Hours are flexible - we will start with a project we are currently working on for an upcoming documentary. It will be a small 45-second informative video, that is a teaser and call to action for someone in need. From there, we will move onto other small projects and scale up as we work together successfully. :)
Since it's really important that we work well together, we will be hiring multiple candidates for a paid test task (at a mutually negotiated rate) to assess how we work together and your creative skills.
• To prove you are not a robot, please address all postings to Liam and please tell us about your favorite movie/story and why you love it so much.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you soon! :)