IMPORTANT! READ THIS FIRST: This job is only open to INDIVIDUALS. Not companies who employ individuals or resource management teams. Candidates from Europe and US Time Zones have an advantage.
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only
fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you
more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully.
Our growing company has an immediate job opening
for an awesome VIDEO EDITOR who meets certain criteria.
And I have to state up front, this job isn't for
everyone. We're looking for a unique person
to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if
you have a high-speed internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
We're really looking for that special person that
could become a 'rockstar' on our team. Someone who
would love their job and love working with our team.
Here's just some of the criteria that this person
- Has their own computer and high-speed Internet
- Speaks, reads, and writes English well.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype, Hangouts, Slack and BlueJeans
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily
be trained in other skills.
- Can get projects done fast!
- Is flexible and easy to work with
- Can work up to 40 hours per week (full-time)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Experience with creating YouTube videos
- Has extensive knowledge in how to market YouTube videos
- Can edit actual videos
- Can be proactive with the videos and add what needs to be added to the videos.
- Understands how YouTube Advertising works
- Understands what makes a video viral
- Can find creative ways to use existing videos and create something amazing
- Knows his way around a guitar
- Is FLEXIBLE when working with others
- Has a TEAM mentality and works well with others
- Has a "No problem" attitude
- Can get projects done, on time
We are looking for someone creative who would fit in well with the rest of our team to implement new projects quickly and efficiently.
Let me know why you think you'd be great for this job and what experience you have that qualifies you.
Also, let me know the best time you can be reached
and your preferred work hour (so you can focus without distractions).
Please provide EXAMPLES of the work done on YouTube
P.S. Please write the name of your favorite ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, etc) at the TOP of your reply!