Are you confident, reliable and resourceful? Do you have lots of energy, a great work ethic, EXCEPTIONAL organization and communication skills?
Is your day flexible?
Are you currently living in the US?
If so, keep reading…
Here are a few requirements:
+ Strong research skills
+ Native English speaker
+ Prior support experience
+ Impeccable communication skills
+ Typing skills
+ Reliable internet
+ Comfortable with technology
+ Passion for health and wellness
+ Passion for helping others
+ Hungry to learn
BIG BONUS IF YOU:
+ Have an understanding of Cannabis, CBD, endocannabinoid system
+ Social Media Management Skills
Sounds like you? If YES... Keep reading.
We are a growing natural wellness company, looking for an A-Player who is a highly efficient, highly motivated, self-directed, resourceful, results oriented person, with a sense of humor and thick skin, to help us with customer support and assisting us with business/travel related tasks.
We want a part-time (leading to full-time) ROCKSTAR who can provide support to the growth of our company. Qualified applicant must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow, and will ultimately be an integral part of our team.
Specifically the work required will be first to help us with support needs. This will require several hours a day to handle. We are growing so this will increase. Secondly, you will be helping us with various business and travel needs.
We have social media needs as well and if you have skills there we'll give you additional work.
Here is a short list of other “must-haves” that you should possess to qualify for this position:
1. Passion & Enthusiasm - You must love what you do. With passion everything is possible. Without it you have a job and we're NOT looking for someone who just wants a job.
2. Have Excellent & Professional Communication Skills – You must be able to respond professionally on calls, in chat, and in emails in a timely manner.
3. Be Highly Attentive, Pro-Active & Resourceful – There will be limited hand holding, we want someone with initiative to figure things out on their own while also asking questions when required. We want an A-Player.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….
Company Description - Halcyon Publishing was founded in 2013. Our goal is to educate about natural health and provide the highest quality products that help people in the simplest and most effective way. We stand to break through the noise and confusion and lead with integrity. We offer high quality CBD products and an Ayurvedic Sleep Supplement.
** What's in it for you?
We are big into personal growth and will guide to potentially life changing information. You will be impacting the health of countless people on the planet and supporting one of the most important plants known to man - Cannabis. You will be helping us help those most in need.
The more products we sell, the more products we can give away to those in need.
You are getting in ground floor and as we grow, you will grow with us.
If you are feeling like this is a perfect fit, please answer our questions below and in the cover letter do the following:
1. At the top write (in capital letters): I'M THE PERFECT CANDIDATE BECAUSE...
2. Below that, express yourself to the best of your ability telling us why you are the most qualified candidate.
Thanks for taking the time to apply for this position.