Our firm is a US based staffing firm provides back office skills and staffing for small to mid-sized companies. With over ten years’ experience in administrative assistance and human resources, we have expanded to cover all back office needs which may arise. Besides virtual administration we provide: marketing, human resources, writing/editing, web & IT, and bookkeeping. Our goal is to create a single stop for any business needing assistance to streamline their operations. Our virtual format allows us to recruit the best talent from across the globe to provide highly proficient and superior service.
We offers competitive wages and bonuses for team members that can demonstrate a service driven attitude and perform at higher than expected levels of detail and accuracy. We encourage total team collaboration and creativity in executing directives at all levels at all times. If you are a highly productive results driven candidate please apply.
One of our clients is currently seeking a skilled virtual Bookkeeper (International).
This position requires an effective communicator who can provide accounting assistance to our International clients.
• Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Fluent English- Will be tested both written and verbal
• Ability to work Monday thru Friday 8AM to 5PM CST
• One year bookkeeping/accounting experience
• One year Data Entry experience using communication tracking system.
Compensation and Feedback
Starting at max 10 hours per week clocked by Upwork time tracker. No manual logs.
Increased by five hours per week based on performance and available assignments up to 40 hours per week.
First month training only $3.33 USD
Increased to $6.66 USD after client work is assigned
Other increases based on performance every three month until a cap of $11.11 is reached.
15% commission on all new client work brought to firm $300 commission cap or 3 months whichever occurs first.
Firm incentives, contests, and competitions awards as assigned
*All workers are eligible for bonuses and incentives as long as they have positive client reviews (e.g. 90% accuracy rate and all assignments have been turned in prior to due dates).
Positive feedback score of five stars given to all Admin Assists that have completed a positive first month of training.