My name is Gerry Seymour and I’m the founder of Quantum Point. I’m passionate about helping people - especially business leaders - get the most out of their lives and give the most value to everyone around them. I believe the best way to do this is by developing self-awareness and building a life (and business!) that aligns with personal values.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting possible joint venture partners or clients.
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, updating calendars, etc…).
3. Helping get clients (for coaching, workshops, etc.) scheduled. Sometimes by phone, often by email, etc.
4. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Twitter/Facebook/LinkeIn (I can teach you).
5. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying...