• Design and build new code, tools and applications related to videophone initiatives
• Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
• Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support for videophone applications
• Drive resolution of all issues that come up during development phase
• Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout entire development process
• Create comprehensive technical system documentation and provide handoff training to business and other development staff
• Provide valuable input for technical meetings in regards of all aspects of VoIP development
• Minimum 5+ years VoIP development experience, with proven ability to design mobile and desktop applications for iOS platform.
• Requires 5+ years experience with SIP, RTP, TCP, TLS, UDP protocols
• Requires 5+ years experience developing audio and video codecs used in VoIP, such as G.711, G.722, OPUS, H.264 and VP8
• Requires 5+ years experience developing and improving jitter buffer techniques, circular buffers, packet loss compensation, redundancy compensation, media device usage for Android, Apple iOS, OS X and Windows platforms
• Experience building mobile and desktop applications for Android, Apple iOS, OS X and Windows platforms
• Experience writing and debugging Android Java code using AndroidStudio IDE
• Experience writing and debugging Apple iOS code using Xcode IDE
• Experience writing and debugging Windows Desktop code using DevStudio IDE
• Experience in using Linux shell commands to administer a remote server
• Experience of understanding SIP, XMPP and RTP log files and live output
• Strong understanding of the development process within a company making VoIP applications
• Knowledge and proven ability to use source control systems and management toolssuch as Github, JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience juggling multiple tasks, communicating to team leaders and meeting strict deadlines on development projects
• Demonstrated organizational skills & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A generic NDA with contractor agreement is to be signed ahead of releasing access to git.