We need you to manage all our public communications (social media, PR, and promotions) and to execute on our marketing plan. We’re launching a global B2C marketplace in four weeks time, that will give sellers a free store, ratings, product / service listings, and more. Buyers will be protected by Bitcoin escrow payments. The only currency supported with be Bitcoin.
Marketing and communications will include:
- Content curation / influencer research (e.g. produce a list of contacts using BuzzSumo)
- Registering and listing our business on directories, startup directories, discount sites (e.g. register with promo code and receive 25% off fees)
- Promote our sellers products and services, e.g. posting them on Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Contacting potential partners, e.g. for every buyer / seller they refer we offer a profit share
- Managing mail campaigns (through a system like MailChimp)
- PR management; writing personalised emails to bloggers, media outlets, etc. and managing the campaign (maybe using YesWare, PipeDrive, etc.)
- Social media posts; the our channels look active
You will need to have the following skills:
- Not need micro-managing, i.e. if we need to contact 250 people, we’d look for your ideas on managing the campaign. You’ll need to understand analytical tools (MixPanel, Google Analytics, etc.) to track responses
- Very organised, ideally using online tracking tools (worse case, spreadsheets)
- Fast delivery, as we’ll have a lot of content we need to spread!
- Excellent written English, with a professional manner (e.g. If you email a potential partner, you need to come across well)
- Strong technical skills, e.g. automating content creation using scripts or Excel formulas
- Good graphic design skills, e.g. able to select a quality photo, crop it, put some text on, etc.
- An understanding of Bitcoin and crypto currencies would be good
Look forward to receiving your proposal! Thanks