Thanks for stopping to read this job description. If you consider yourself an email ninja, then maybe you're the person we're looking to add to our team.
WHO ARE WE
We're a group of entrepreneurs in Orlando, FL. Together we are owners, and in some cases partners in a few companies. Some companies that sell products, a few that provide services, and a digital design agency. We've come together to bring on an on-going consultant for our email marketing.
WHO WE NEED
A person or group with current experience in the strategy, writing, and analysis of email campaigns. You must have the resources and availability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
We need someone who will collaborate with our brands to design an email strategy. In most cases, the brands have email experience, but you need to be the expert here. Then you will write the email copy and wireframe the design layout.
We already have email photoshop and email HTML development capabilities, but if you can do that as well -- even better. Not essential though.
Lastly, and very importantly, we need an individual who cares about performance and data. Someone that follows open %, , ctr, conv %, etc -- listens to the data, and can pivot strategy to improve results.
If you're a proven expert with those skills, and you absolutely love doing it -- please apply.
- Excellent strategist and writer
- Knows how to grow an email list
- Knows how to sell products via email
- Knows how to properly use transaction emails
- Understands sales psychology and uses tactics
- Creative when it comes to automation (ex: drip campaigns)
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and uses them to analyze data
To start we'd have you begin working on a strategy for 2 companies. If the experience is possible.
1) A brand with one popular $10 accessory with an existing, self grown 300k (90k active) email list. Launching two new products, and restarting a referral (prelaunchr) campaign.
Goal: To craft and execute an email strategy for the announcement of the new products, a pre-sale, and official launch. Also, the relaunch the referral campaign and all its transaction emails.
2) A new luxury golf equipment brand that is just beginning their email list.
Goal: This brand has about a month before it will announce a soft launch. In the meantime, it needs to grow it's email list and be prepared to push new users through an email sequence that introduces the brand/product/benefits.
Answer all the questions on this application and make sure you include the word earhoox in an answer to prove you cared to read the entire application. If you skip that part, we'll just deny your application. Thanks for your interest -- looking forward to finding this person and working together.