Hello, there. I'm an attorney with a Contracts and Trademark focused legal practice. I'm a solo practitioner with a growing client base.
I need a VA with strong verbal communication and writing ability, technical capability, Mac proficiency, Google Hangout or Skype capability, organization ability, legal and confidentiality understanding, able to work independently and use good judgment for when to follow up with me, who's very responsive!
Does that sound like a good fit? Great! Keep going ... Here are the duties of the role.
○ Respond to website and referral inquiries
○ Schedule and confirm appts
○ Phone answering
○ Greet clients and potential clients
○ Screen calls for information vs consultation chats
○ Draft engagement letters
○ Create Client files in Google Drive
○ Save Client Intake Questionnaire form to Google Drive file
○ Screen for initial conflicts
○ Maintain conflicts check list (or set up Zap to handle this)
○ Add client info to Google Contacts from intake form, etc.
○ Draft emails to send engagement letter, Tips for Managing Legal Costs and trademark questionnaires
○ Solicit info for conflicts check
○ Prompt me for conflicts checks prior to consultation
○ Draft consultation letters (or set up Hello Sign ability to manage online)
○ Prepare LawPay links for payment
○ Ensure collection of payment in advance of consultation
○ Send follow up resources and engagement letter
• Word Processing
○ Format documents properly
○ Draft correspondence from templates
○ Follow up emails to potential clients, including calendaring for that follow-up
○ Proofread documents
• Practice Management
○ Keep Google Contacts current
○ Manage Contacts Saver contacts
○ Update email addresses to MailChimp
○ Set up Google folders
○ Update signature lines
○ Send out bio and photo
○ Follow up to ask for reviews
○ Manage RSVPs for events
○ Build training manuals for future VAs
○ Set up Google alerts for clients' industries
• Manage Advertising Materials
○ Order business cards and stationary
○ Order gift cards for sharing with network
○ ITTT backup of Google Drive
○ Research and apply new tech like Zaps, Typeforms, etc.
Congrats! You made it to the end. That's a good sign. :) Maybe we should work together. Please wow me, so I'll stop what I'm doing and make time to chat with you.