I'm looking for a designer/developer to create a website with the following specs/requirements:
1) The website is for gathering and aggregating feedback on the points values of units in a miniature tabletop game. Each unit in the game has a points value. Some of those values are too high or too low. The website will be created in order to gather feedback from players playing the game, which will help inform the future points values of the units in the game.
2) Ultimately, feedback needs to be gathered for ~780 units, and that feedback needs to come from hundreds of different players. However, in this first prototype stage, feedback only needs to be gathered from ~35 players for ~70 units.
3) The website needs to show each unit and its points value, and then enable the viewer to click a "-" (minus) button or a "+" (plus) button to modify a unit's points value in increments of 20 points. For example, if a unit's current points value is 160 points, and the viewer clicks the "-" (minus) button once, then that should change the points value to 140 points.
4) The person filling out the data on the website needs to be able to submit the data through the site, and the data needs to be aggregated into a single database. The goal is to collect all of the invited feedback and look at the aggregate average for each unit, which will show what the community thinks the points values should be for each unit.
5) Only a select group of players will be invited to participate in giving feedback. In that regard, I need a way to make the website only accessible to the people invited to access the site, and I need a way to verify the people accessing the site and submitting the data are in fact the intended, invited people, and not someone accessing the website and submitting data without an invitation.
6) The website will need to have a simple design. I can provide the initial outline, but the design requirements are extremely simple.