I am setting up several affiliate websites, mostly holiday/vacation/hotel/flight themed. These websites use the Datafeedr affiliate plugin for their ecommerce functionality. This plugin reads affiliate datafeeds and can import products to Woocommerce. I am looking for a webmaster with extensive experience in Wordpress, ecommerce, PSD, HTML, PHP and CSS. In a nutshell, someone who has experience in managing every aspect of a website/CMS.
- You must have extensive experience in using ecommerce solutions such as Woocommerce. You must be able to make necessary changes such as add fields, functionalities, set up product filters, adding data, run imports, change functionality of buttons, etc.
- You can integrate datafeeds into the template matching the theme's style. Knowledge of CSS is necessary.
- You can set up paid and free templates (such as from Themeforest) according to specifics, add demo content, only specific pages, etc. You can alter a theme’s typography
- You must possess the creativity to look at a template and transform it into an ecommerce site for a completely different product or service. Currently, it’s mostly travel, hotels , etc. I may ask you to edit a banner so that it matches the theme’s style and products.
- No extensive or complicated design from scratch is required, but, I need someone who knows to find his way around the web and around Photoshop. There’s a ton of free PSD designs for buttons, images, websites, out there (such as Freepik.com, ). Don’t waste time by designing from scratch but edit free designs according to preferences.
- General upkeep of the website such as adding texts, metadata, pages, SEO, running updates and any other smaller recurring task that comes with managing a website.
- A smart sense of finding and using plugins to make life easier for both of us ;-)
Do you have what it takes? Then I’d like to hear from you! Tell me about your experience, past work and expectations and we’ll take it from there.