We are a two person team based in Sydney, Australia (Leigh and Ben), and we've just launched our company 'Life in 360' which revolves around 360 photography and virtual reality. A big part of what we do is creating visually engaging 360 photos and videos across several social media platforms, and we're also planning on selling cameras and photographic accessories through our business in the near future.
We are searching for a virtual assistant to work with us on a full time basis, roughly 30 hours a week. We need someone who is a social media expert to help us promote our brand, as well as doing web research and other business related tasks.
You will need:
- A very good understanding of Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and a decent understanding of Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr. We will need your help in maintaining our profiles on these platforms, as well as interacting with the photography community and gaining us as much attention as possible to each account.
- A good understanding of video content and video marketing.
- Excellent English speaking skills and good written communication.
- Good web research and organisational skills.
- An understanding of ecommerce, and how online shops work.
Ideally we want someone who has experience and an interest in photography, video, social media and business development. Once we're comfortable working together, and as our business grows, there's a good possibility we'd be able to offer you more than 30 hours a week.
We are on facebook.com/lifein360photo if you want to get an idea of who we are and what we do :)
Thanks and talk soon!