We would like to automate comparisons with contractor bids, to set budgets for plans, and create alerts, notifications for our superintendents in the field.
1. New Plan (name, sq ft, stories, garage, model type, upload plan, name + " " + sq ft)
2. Construction Budget (fetch record from plan name, appliances, windows, concrete (prices)
3. Contractors (trade, price, contact, name email etc)
4. Lots (lot number, subdivision, city, state,)
5. Subdivisions (name, city, state) ^ push records into lots table or share them
6. Superintentents (name, email, phone)
The superintendents would use a form that creates a new construction schedule for a specific lot, where "appliences" in construction budget table for plan X may have 4000 dollars available, the superindendent would select from a list of contractors, that their "trade" was selected as "appliences" and they gave a bid of 3500. Then contractor B gave a bid of 4200, an alert would tell the superintendent that the bid was...