I recently changed from wordpress.com to wordpress.org in order to make my site more flexible to changes. When that happened, there were a few minor details that didn't get copied over for some reason.
1) On each page, I have the option to shut off the "Like" and "Share" buttons, but ever since the move over to .org the option to shut these on and off have been disabled. They are still in the back end page, but even when you click the radio button to disable them, they are still shown on the front end. Please fix this or simply get rid of the "Like" and stars that accompany them on the front end. It's not just the home page, but just on every page.
2) Put a border around the New York Times logo on the same page so that its the same size as the borders around Viator and Trip Advisor
3) Take out the text "Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Edin by WordPress.com." at the bottom of the page and replace with "All Rights Reserved 2016 KoreanTourGuide.com"
4) Something happened to the overall Edin Theme when I temporarily changed the theme template for a bit and changed it back to Edin. The overall size of 3 boxes in the middle of the home page, "Privately Guided Tours", "Food Tours and Explorations" and "Unique Excursions into Korea" have been changed and shrunken. In fact, "Food Tours and Explorations" used to be on one line. Also all the text has become left justified instead of fully justified. Please find a way to return this back to its normal default. In fact, its not just the home page, but every page that allows for the 3 boxes in the center.
5) Tour Pages - So I need to build out a new tour page template that is superior to the one I'm using now which is the plain page that is in Edin stock. So take for instance this page http://koreantourguide.com/the-2-hour-tour-of-seoul-detail/daily-tour-of-seoul-korea/3-nights-4-days-west-coast-of-korea/, I need to add in tabs to the page so that there is a tab for description of the tour, Itinerary and the last one for Terms & Conditions. Also I want pictures of the tour to be able to scroll through like the tour template of this theme.
Let me know if you can do this. If so, please tell me the price, how long it will take and any other conditions you need. Thanks.