Need a script to do the following:
1. Pull website URL from a spreadsheet column.
2. Navigate to site.
4. Find 'contact us'
5. Capture URL of contact page and put on original file.
6. Pop up window with 2 buttons--Red NO form on page, green contact form on page.
7. If green button selected, pulls info from a file and fills in the form, presses send. Takes all the data from the original file on that contact and moves to a new spreadsheet titled "contacted"....one caveat on this page, a few pages with contact forms have captchas, around 10%, If the page errors, the program waits for user input of the captcha.
8. If red button selected, program moves all data for that contact to a second file titled "no contact form"
9. When the program is done running the files are saved into a folder. It would be good to date each one with final file names being something like 'contacted2015Oct.06' or 'nocontactform2015Oct06'
I will have several other projects in the...