- Sourcing is a talent management discipline which is focused on the identification, assessment and engagement of skilled worker candidates through proactive recruiting techniques. Sourcers are responsible for candidate experience through expectation management.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Tech savvy with strong MS skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability and determination to work alone
- Determination of getting things done
- Ability to meet deadlines in time sensitive environments
- Source potential candidates by utilizing job boards, referrals, advertising and other resource pools.
- Post job requirements on the internet to increase your candidate pool.
- Present job opportunities to potential candidates
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.,
- Sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet...