The goal of our project is to build a framework for landing pages. For that, page view information and customer contact data need to be written into a database.
We are looking for a developer who has experience with
- Amazon EC2 / RDS (MySQL) / S3 / SES / Cloudfront
The job for you is to do these six tasks:
TASK 1: Setting up Amazon S3 and uploading static HTML files + 1 JS file. Then configuration of Amazon Cloudfront for hosting the DEV page as well as later hosting the PROD page.
TASK 2: Setting up EC2 with LAMP stack.
TASK 3: Setting up Amazon RDS with 4 tables (MySQL and MySQLAdmin). The complete data model incl. mysql commands will be given by us.
TASK 4: Implementation of a PHP script on EC2 which writes the pageview and customer data into RDS and then send out an email via Amazon SES. (The email address needs to be read from one of the the database tables)
TASK 5: Implementation of two AngularJS functions which send the data to the PHP script.
The data model, a prototype of the HTML page and the access to an “empty” Amazon account will be given.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT OFFERS WITH A GUARANTEED DELIVERY DATE. Must not be later than February 20.
- You can not have side gigs while you work for us. During the job phase, we will need to communicate with you daily via email and Skype.
- You will need to show us examples of Amazon, PHP and AngularJS work that you have done in the past.
- Start your offer message with "Offer for PHP+JS landingpages".